We do not endorse any user Submission, and expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with user Submissions. Xvideos does not permit copyright infringing activities or infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and will promptly and without prior notice remove all content and user Submissions if properly notified of infringements on third party's intellectual property rights. Repeat infringers will have their user access to the Website terminated. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any user Submission or other content infringes upon your rights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our DMCA agent Daniel A. Pepper, who can be reached by postal mail:
Daniel A. Pepper, Esq.
or with this form with the following information in electronic form (see 17 U.S.C. 512 (3) for further detail):
Pepper Law Group, LLC
72 West End Avenue
Somerville, NJ 08876
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description identifying the material claimed to have been infringed and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the material exists (for example, the URL of the page of the website where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material, in the manner complained of, is not authorized by its rightful owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the rightful copyright owner or that your are authorized to act on behalf of the owner's behalf.