All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding
this Website should be delivered to XNXX's designated
REPEAT INFRINGERS POLICY
We do not endorse any user Submission, and expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with user Submissions. XNXX does not
permit copyright infringing activities or infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and will promptly and without prior notice remove all
content and user Submissions if properly notified of infringements on third party's intellectual property rights. Repeat infringers will have their user
access to the Website terminated. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any user Submission or other content infringes upon your
rights, you may submit a notification to our Copyright agent D. KÖTZ
or with this form
with the following
information in electronic form:
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description identifying the material claimed to have been infringed and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the material exists (for example, the URL of the page of the website where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material, in the manner complained of, is not authorized by its rightful owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the rightful copyright owner or that your are authorized to act on behalf of the owner's behalf.
As previously specified, we have adopted
policies in an effort to voluntarily comply with anti-infringement laws such as the DMCA. As a result,
we implement our three (3) strikes repeat infringement policy under which we identify users or
account holders who may be participating in repeat copyright infringement and terminate their
Our three (3) strikes repeat infringement policy is enforced as follows.
Upon receipt of a take-down notice applying to one or more materials claimed to be the subject of
infringing activity, a strike shall be recorded against you, as the user's account who uploaded it, unless you send our designated agent a proper counter-notice.
Please note that each take-down notice is treated as a single one, regardless the number of potentially
infringing materials contained in such notice. As a result, one (1) strike shall be recorded against
your account though the take-down notice refers to two (2) or more potentially infringing materials
Nevertheless, your account won't be terminated upon receipt of such strike. Indeed, you will be given
two (2) more chances to stop uploading materials infringing on third party's copyrights. There would
be little to no pedagogy in our repeat infringers' policy if the process was to ban you
immediately. However, under some circumstances and at our sole discretion, we may ban and delete
your account upon receipt of a single notice.
In the event your account accumulates three (3) strikes:
As a repeat infringer, you must not sign up for new accounts on our website.
- Such account will be immediately terminated; and
- All the materials claimed to be the subject of infringing activity will be removed from the
- You won't be able to upload any more materials from the account associated
to your IP address.